Saturday, September 20, 2008

Anime and Music!

Hey guys,

I'm in the middle of watching anime and I thought that I would post on my blog. I started watching an anime called School Rumble. I am on the third episode and it is pretty funny. Throughout the semester I will be bringing up a lot of animes, so if you would like to watch them, here are a couple of websites you should check out:

anime6.org
sidereel.com (this one is good for more than just anime)
veoh.com

These are all streaming websites so you shouldn't have to download anything (except for maybe a webplayer)

-------------------------------

On another note, I thought I would post a Japanese song that I think is really cool. This particular version is actually the opening theme for an anime called Bleach, but it is a single and there is a full version which is even better than this one! It is called Chubura and the artist is Kelun. I first heard it this summer and I have been trying to learn the drum part because I think it is really good.


Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA




Here are the lyrics for the chorus... I can't understand them yet but I thought it would be cool to post.

<-- Screenshot from bleach!





さあまぶたおあけて
こどくにすりがえてた
なくしてたゆうきをこのてにかかげよ
こらえてたなみだ
いまおもいだしたから
きみのてをにぎってものがたりわはじまる

2 comments:

gakusei said...

Haha I love this song. What animes do you watch on a regular basis? Or which have you watched completely?

julia said...

いちごがだいすき!!!!